Freshen Your Home
Cat litter box odor control has never been easier or more effective.
- Highly absorbent
- Immediate effect
- Easy to use
- Easy to dispose
- Pet-safe carbon
- No powders
- No sprays
Happy Cat, Happy Home
Fresh Headquarters Active Carbon Replacement Filters keep your cat’s litter box odor-free and your home fresh-smelling. They trap and neutralize up to 99% of smells that emanate from urine and feces, and they help keep annoying litter dust from wafting through your home. Your kitty will be less apt to eliminate outside of the box, and your home will be neater and more pleasant for all.
- High-quality activated carbon cat box filters
- Minimize cat litter dust & unpleasant odors
- Millions of micropores offer more surface area
- Eliminate up 99% of odor-causing particles
- Up to 3 months of odor neutralization each
- Non-toxic & safe for use around your cat
- Water-based adhesive releases no VOCs
- Made in the USA for your peace of mind
Home Sweet Home
Get more joy from your feline friend by keeping its litter box odors under wraps. Fresh Headquarters Activated Carbon Replacement Filters trap foul smells in the pores of the filter pads and neutralize them. Air passes through and emerges odor-free. The litter box and your home remain pleasant-smelling to you and your kitty.
Compatible with Good Pet Stuff Hidden Litter Boxes
Pre-cut and ready to install, these Fresh Headquarters Activated Charcoal Replacement Filters are designed to precisely fit into your Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter. Even the center hole has been cut out. Simply lift out the faux plant-and-moss material, remove the old filter, and replace it with a new Fresh Headquarters Filter.
Highly Odor Absorbent
Made with high-quality activated carbon and filter fabric, Fresh Headquarters Replacement Filters offer long-lasting odor control. Millions of micropores create a greater surface area for capturing strong ammonia odors and litter particulates. This results in filter pads that fight urine and feces smells for up to 3 months per pad.
Easy and Economical
Made of the same materials as the branded filters for your litter box model, Fresh Headquarters Replacement Cat Box Filters let you continue to enjoy the odor-mitigating capabilities of your covered litter box but for a fraction of the cost. Our filters install in the same compartment and in the same manner as pricey branded filters.
Safe for Your Cat
Fresh Headquarters Cat Box Filters are installed in the filter compartment of your litter box, away from direct contact with your kitty. There are no powdered deodorizers for you cat to walk through and no sprays to dissipate into the litter. Our litter box replacement filters work around the clock to keep your home odor-free.
Made in the USA
Some filters use chemical adhesives that are cheaper but give off noxious VOCs of their own, negating the purpose of their filters. Fresh Headquarters uses a water-based adhesive to affix carbon to our high-quality filters, thus ensuring the safest and most effective activated charcoal cat box filter for your odor-control needs.
- KEEP YOUR SECRET from being discovered with regular changing of your hidden litter box filters. Designed specifically for the Good Pet Stuff Hidden Cat Litter Planter, these filters keep your home smelling fresh to family and guests.
- CARBON FILTER 4-PACK provides up to 12 months of cat litter odor control for your hidden plant litter box. These round carbon filter pads neutralize urine and feces smells so no one suspects there is a litter box nearby
- PRE-CUT FILTERS have center holes already cut-out to accommodate the faux plant in your plant litter box. Simply remove the fake plant and moss, remove the old filter and install a new Fresh Headquarters Carbon Filter Pad.
- GREATER ODOR REMOVAL than OEM filters captures large particulates without obstructing air flow. Get better odor control performance from your hidden planter cat litter box with Fresh Headquarters Replacement Filters.
- SAFE, NON-TOXIC charcoal odor control filters work non-stop with no direct contact with your cat. Unlike litter box deodorizer powders, your kitty will not track them across your floor and run the risk of ingesting it during self-grooming.